[Closed] How to lock chests/doors
Place a chest/door you want to lock.
Place a sign on the block you want to lock. This automatically claims the container.
If you want to add people, proceed to step 4.
If you immediately want to add people, shift + right click on the block you want to lock.
Put [Private] on the first line, your name on the second line. And the names of your friends on line 3 and 4.
If you want to change a line on the sign, right click on the sign you want to edit and type "/blocklocker <line> <new input>"
Example: /blocklocker 3 S_Weel
- Want to add more than 2 people to your chest/door? Place an extra sign using shift + right click.
Put [More users] on the first line, on the 2nd, 3th and 4th lines you can place your friend's names.
- You think a sign on a door is ugly? Place the sign on the block underneeth or above the door
- Want to use a hopper underneeth your chest? Or want your door to be locked, but also be able to open it with redstone?
Add the tag [Redstone] on one of the lines to activate redstone interaction.
- You can lock chests, doors, shulkerboxes, furnaces, hoppers, dispensers, droppers, anvils, beacons, brewing stands, craftingtables, jukeboxes.
- All chests/doors inside claims are protected from outstanders by default, but you can still lock them to moderate who can open it.
Proud owner of HiraethNetwork | play.hiraethmc.eu